***NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED***
The unit supply specialist is primarily responsible for supervising or performing tasks involving the general upkeep and maintenance of all Army supplies and equipment. h
- Receiving, inspecting, loading, segregating, and delivering installation supplies and equipment.
- Operate unit-level computers
- Preparing all unit and organizational supply documents.
Job training for a unit supply specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and eight weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instructions. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field, including practice in handling and storing stocks.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Procedures for shipping, receiving, storing and issuing stock.
- Stock control and accounting procedures.
- Manage the handling, movement, storage, and maintenance of supplies.
- Must be a US citizen or I-551 cardholder.
- Must be between the age of 17-34.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a criminal background check with no open law violations.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- No felony.
- Must currently be in good health with no physical limitations.
Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time.
Earn Cash For In Demand Jobs:
You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties.
In the Army, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses.
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Signing bonus, Paid time off, Flexible schedule, Parental leave, Relocation assistance, Professional development assistance, Tuition reimbursement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Professional Development Assistance.
- Referral Program.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Retirement Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Vision Insurance.
- High school or equivalent (Required).
- United States (Required).